Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA US
We are in search for an Organizational Change Management and Transformation Specialist for an 18-month project, this is a temp opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Change Management function’s involvement in key business initiatives – including business engagement, communications, identification and implementation of changes to business structure and processes, and training activities. This role will have a significant focus on the company’s key change initiatives including our SAP S4/HANA Transformation and FMS implementation. This role will also be responsible for supporting internal corporate change initiatives and will be a key contributor to the enhancement of Universal Music Group’s overall change management capabilities.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Conduct needs analysis, comparing current state to future state processes and procedures.
• Engage with project team members and key stakeholders to understand organizational structure, business processes, and related roles and responsibilities to identify change potential.
• Build collaborative relationships with internal and external teams throughout the entirety of change initiatives.
• Participate in the business process re-engineering discovery sessions to identify key change impacts and prepare related documentation.
• Conduct engagement and readiness assessment with end-users impacted by the change.
• Identify and manage key stakeholders within the organization.
• Create awareness of change by assisting in creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans for all levels of the business.
• Drive adoption and ownership of change by working with leadership/management teams and end users.
• Manage risks throughout change initiatives by conducting risk analysis and developing related mitigation plans.
• Lead sustainment activities with the project team including Lessons Learned and Strategy Enhancement.
• Support the development and delivery of training materials as needed.
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum 5 years of change management experience.
• Experience in SAP transformations required with knowledge in Fashion Management Systems preferred.
• Skills to work independently and in a large project team setting.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and persuasively to cross-functional teams.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills, superior project management and time management skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to not only work in group/individual setting, but able to drive action and independently with little to no direction.
• Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office