Senior Analyst, FP&A - Participation Ultimates
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Head of Finance, KYAC for the Executive KYAC department.
• Direct Financial and Strategic Reporting and Support Presidents, EVP's/ SVP's in areas of Financial and Strategic Analysis.
• Support Operations in analyzing and evaluating potential deals. Make recommendations that will enhance the desired strategic and financial effects.
• Support Operations in developing new business plans and implementing new policies and procedures.
• Work cross functionally to maximize opportunities and/or minimize exposure.
• Support President and participate in strategic decision making by serving on the Executive Committee Teams.
• Evaluate investments, acquisitions and expenditures against financial and strategic objectives and make recommendations accordingly.
• Work with President/CFO on financial analysis and due diligence associated with achieving company growth targets and financial metric performance for each division.
• Assist President/CFO in providing recommendations regarding financial decisions.
• Oversee the implementation of financial policy decisions made by senior leadership.
• Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance
• Facilitate efforts to implement enhancements to processes and systems
• Partner with strategic planning/strategy/sales groups as appropriate.
• Partner with accounting to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Oversee reporting and communication regarding third party operating partnerships.
• Collaborate with HR on development of TIP goals, incentive compensation and estimated payouts.
• Direct Financial and Strategic Reporting for Budget and Long-Range Business Plans.
• Work directly with division Presidents and EVP's/ SVP's to develop meaningful business plans that meet strategic and financial objectives for each Network and for the Turner Portfolio of businesses.
• Responsible for the development of budgets and all associated financial analysis and the presentation to Executive level management. Partner with other division CFOs to prepare and present integrated and cohesive budgets and long-term plans.
• Evaluate investments, acquisitions and expenditures against financial and strategic objectives and make recommendations accordingly. Provide risk assessment and advice relative to projects and the business as a whole.
• Create and present executive budget/LRP presentations with focus on strategy.
• Direct Financial Reporting for Forecast.
• Analyze and interpret trends and results of forecast reporting for P&L. Communicate monthly financial results to each President and EVP/SVP of each business unit and to CFO highlighting trends vs. expectations and making recommendations to enhance results.
• Ensure timely completion and distribution of management reporting and analysis that help senior management make decisions and effectively run their business.
• Development, analysis, and interpretation of data in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget/prior year, and other matters bearing on the fiscal health and operating effectiveness of the organization.
• Partner with divisional management to ensure appropriate allocation of financial resources and attainment of financial and strategic goals.
• Partner with divisional management to ensure financial and strategic goals are achieved while enabling the business to grow and adapt rapidly according to its strategic plan.
• Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance required, CPA/MBA preferred.
• 15+ years experience.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing/developing professional staff.
• Able to articulate and interact with Sr. Management.
• Experience in strategic planning and financial modeling such as developing budgets and long-range plans.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Entertainment or TV experience preferred.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site