Senior Technical Product Manager
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Sinclair Digital Agency (''DataSphere'') is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We're looking for an experienced Head of Product whose mission will be to lead product strategy and P&L for a high growth business. This critical function is responsible for managing other engineers and developers, collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create a vision for our Software portfolio and how it can impact revenue, customer adoption and overall appeal of Dataspheres platform offerings. You connect the dots and ensure that the software product strategy is documented, prioritized and delivered.
In your role, you will...
• Own the overall success of Datasphere's product suite
• Develop and own the strategy to meet and exceed growth targets for this business
• Partner with engineering to create and execute the roadmap to support the strategy, launching new product and features to drive the business
• Interface with customers to drive partnership initiatives to grow the business
• Partner broadly across the team to build methods for accountability and ongoing improvement across our systems and customer touch points
• Participate in industry groups as an advocate for Datasphere and our customers
• Develop GTM plans with Marketing for product launches and Sales Enablement
• Imagine the future and align executive stakeholders on product vision and strategy
• 10+ years Product Management experience with recent years within AdTech, MarTech., SaaS or adjacent technologies
• Deep experience in working with UX teams to deliver large scale products
• A sustained track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects
• Experience creating SaaS products and/or monetization strategies
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
• Interaction with marketing and go-to-market experience in SaaS enterprise software market
• Ability to build and defend business cases
• Experience with Agile software development
• Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
Sinclair Digital Agency ''DataSphere'' is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.