Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Miami, FL US
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development of the marketing strategy, plans, and implementation to support the network brand awareness, tune-in campaigns, and key priorities.
• Contribute to the planning of strategic and effective consumer marketing campaigns that will generate tune-in, while ensuring consistency with brand positioning.
• Develop campaign briefs and work with teams across the company on the implementation of promotional efforts.
• Work closely with internal departments – such as Shows, Communications, Digital, or Sales – to align and integrate promotional plans geared to meet overall brand or tune-in goals.
• Maintain a strong relationship with the Programming/Production teams to stay abreast of programming initiatives, schedule, and format changes.
• Work closely with the Creative and Media Planning teams to ensure owned media plans/elements are deployed and delivery of all assets with proper messaging is executed promptly on a needed basis.
• Execute promotional opportunities across platforms, including network and local shows, digital and social platforms, talent, distribution partners, and other opportunities.
• Responsible for the request, management, and timely delivery of marketing assets.
• Ensure two-way consistent communication with other teams to identify opportunities and leverage company assets effectively.
• Responsible for following the competition, research reports, and industry trends to make marketing and branding decisions.
• Reporting of cross-promotion activity
• Run monthly/weekly interdepartmental meetings with other areas such as PR, Talent Relations, etc, to contribute to the alignment of all related areas.
• Bachelor degree/MBA in Marketing, Communication or related field
• Minimum 5+ years of TV/Entertainment/Ad Agency marketing
• English, Spanish (Read/Write/Speak) preferred
• Knowledge of US Hispanic market – including local markets nuances
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to plan and meet deadlines
• Ability to lead collaborative meetings which result in clearly documented outcomes, a concrete understanding of meeting attendee performance/reliability, and ongoing management & follow-up for action items
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, FL area
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Self-motivated and proactive professional with effective decision-making skills
• Strong initiative, creativity, sense of drive and proactiveness
• Strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to influence decision makers, internal and external, in order to reach goals and objectives