Senior Software Developer
Beijing, CN CN
Personalization and Content Discovery team is dedicated to connecting Hulu user with our rich high-quality content resources at the right time in the right place. No matter user is on PC, Mobile, or any Living room devices we will present the most personalized watching experience also enable user explore our large inventory easily. Are you passionate about working on ground-breaking ideas? Are you exited to build large-scale service for all popular devices? Are you interested to collaborate with top engineers and researchers? This is an outstanding opportunity that combines the ability to build new and exciting user experiences for Hulu’s customers, with the chance to work with ‘big data’ and advance techniques to grow your career.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• This role requires outstanding programming skills, a passion for user experience and design, and having demonstrated ability optimizing, developing, launching and maintaining large scale production systems.
• As a key member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: design, experimentation, implementation and testing.
• You should be willing to dive deeply, experiment rapidly and get things done.
• You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems.
• Experience building back-end systems utilized by low latency/high volume mobile applications.
WHAT TO BRING
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
• 2+ years software development experience
• Outstanding programming ability in – Java/Python/Ruby
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with build and deployment tools
• Expertise in recommendation systems and/or machine learning
• Experience with Hadoop/Spark
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site