Radio Board Operator
ESPN 1320 is looking for a part time radio producer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Manage daily expectations of on-air hosts and programming strategy
• Generate topics that drive conversations and listenership
• Cultivate relationships with local teams, PR staff and executives
• Book big-name guests
• Create local buzz
• Build the show and station social brand
• Set an example for your peers
• Exceed traditional expectations
• Write and produce daily promos, cut audio
• Sporadically talking on-air.
Qualifications: Candidates should have a minimum of three years radio experience, strong communication skills, a passion and ability to book guests, proficient and engaged in social media, technically savvy and able to multi-task and very well organized. Availability Monday-Sunday is required. Must be computer literate.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to manipulate knobs, levers and push buttons.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer