2Nd Shift Warehouse Associate
Simon & Schuster
Riverside, NJ US
• Responsible for managing a receivable portfolio of approximately 2,000 to 3,000 accounts, with an average monthly portfolio balance of $20 million.
• Managing credit lines to reduce bad debt exposure to the company.
• Reconcile & collect balances due in a timely manner to improve the aging for the company.
• Accurate cash forecasting.
• Credit review and approval of customer orders.
• Managing deduction and return issues.
• Reporting and assisting the department in meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• BS Accounting/Finance Degree from an accredited college/university
• Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
• Excellent PC skills. Excel spreadsheet (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Macros), Oracle
• Ability to use various PC/CS utilities and Internet based utilities
• Excellent customer management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to exercise good independent judgment, with good skills
• Well organized, with good time management skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to interpret objectives and coordinate day to day tasks
• Good at facilitating problem solving with customers and colleagues
• Ability to work under pressure with constant financial goals
• Excellent negotiation skills