Director, Live Action & Unscripted Series Marketing
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
Nickelodeon, the number-one entertainment brand for kids, is looking for an experienced marketer to join the team. This role is a dual report to both the Senior Director of Social Audience Development and the Senior Director of Audience and Media Strategy. This role is key in the development of strategies and programs that drive audience acquisition and retention, and is responsible for handling cross platform campaigns including email, SMS and leading the newly formed Parent Ambassador group (Nick Family Insiders).
The new ambassador program connects influential fans of the brand to their communities to build brand love for Nickelodeon and its myriad initiatives, including linear television programming, digital extensions, consumer products, location-based experiences, publishing, feature films and more. As we build the program, this manager will play a meaningful role, acting as the central hub for all things related to the program: recruiting new members, training and coaching the ambassadors, maintaining relationships, building calendars and executing the campaigns. The Manager will work closely with an internal steering committee of leaders from across the company.
The ideal candidate has a passion for crafting user journeys, a knack for analytics, and a desire to build innovative marketing solutions. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with beloved IP, help develop marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon's most iconic brands, and research, explore and discuss the most exciting trends in digital every day.
• Identify and recruit potential new members for the ambassador program
• Partner with an internal steering committee to identify key dates and initiatives to support
• Execute campaigns: Facilitate distribution of products and materials to members, own creative briefs and content direction
• Act as the face of the program, communicating with members via emails, phone calls and private groups
• Create membership welcome kits and organize member activities including seminars, webinars and in-person events
• Generate creative ideas & tactics to encourage members and support business launches
• Work with legal affairs on contracts and negotiations.
• Complete all program analysis and reporting
• Database and member tools management Audience Development/CRM:
• Oversee digital acquisition efforts, including development of new CRM programs, optimization and analysis of promotions and media placements, creative development, and media buying
• Develop and execute content ideas for NickelodeonParents.com and newsletters aimed at engaging our valuable parent audiences
• Serve as gatekeeper to Nickelodeon and associated Viacom 1st party databases, regularly ensuring database health and advancement of audience insights
• Run SMS efforts: planning, creative development, copywriting, and execution
• Utilize data and insights to develop testing plans that optimize performance and institute strategies that inspire fan engagement
• 5+ years professional experience with a strong performance record
• Prior experience working with digital talent and/or influencers
• Experience with marketing technology and tools including influencer technology, attribution technology, social listening and software platforms
• Hands-on experience with paid social media
• Experience building reports by analyzing various data sources
• Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
• Exceptional communicator and relationship builder, especially in a remote environment
• Proven self-starter with the ability to prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience marketing to parents
• Experience working on emails, newsletters, or customer loyalty programs
• Knowledge of basic Photoshop preferred
• Past employment with an influencer agency a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site