Moving Picture Company
Los Angeles, CA
We are currently looking for experienced FX Artists to join our Creative Advertising team in Culver City.
Working primarily in Houdini, we need technical artists that can also work creatively on a wide variety of projects. In addition to atmospheric effects, some of our work requires more abstract and design driven effects, as well as procedurally driven assets and animations.
• Execute advanced FX tasks using off-the-shelf tools and MPC proprietary software
• Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the supervision team
• Maintain department's best working practice in FX
• Be creative and proactive in executing shots
• Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG/VFX
• Advanced working knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies
• Proactive in picking up proprietary tools
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to work effectively with a team
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site