Kansas City, MO
The Senior Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to develop and execute marketing strategies across all platforms to enhance station competitiveness
• Conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Provide leadership for the marketing team
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Creative thinker with a strong attention to detail.
• Minimum five years' experience in media promotions.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Ability to identify the developmental needs of others and to coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Strong non-linear editing skills
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Possess strong video production skills
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site