ABOUT VICE MEDIA GROUP
VICE Media Group is the world's largest independent youth media company. Launched in 1994, VICE has offices in 35 cities across the globe with a focus on five key businesses: VICE.com, an award-winning international network of digital content; VICE STUDIOS, a feature film and television production studio; VICE, an Emmy-winning international television network; a Peabody award-winning NEWS division with the most Emmy-awarded nightly news broadcast; and VIRTUE, a global, full-service creative agency with 21 offices around the world. VICE's content has been recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Peabodys, Golden Globes, Sundance Film Festival, George Polk, Scripps Howard, PEN Center, Cannes Lions, Knight Foundation, American Society of Magazine Editors, LA Press Club, James Beard and Webbys, among others.
The Campaign Manager is a critical role within the Ad Operations group. This team member is a liaison between our Ad Operations and Account Management on all elements of campaigns. The Campaign Manager will report to the VP of Ad Operations, but work closely with our Account Manager and Sales teams to determine ad product capabilities and executions.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Implement all running direct sale campaigns ensuring execution according to IO's
• Monitor and analyze campaigns for both delivery and performance
• Work closely with Account Management team on media plans and inventory allocations
• Monitor all campaigns for both delivery and performance
• Recommendation of appropriate campaign optimizations when applicable
• Troubleshoot campaign issues including errors in serving, 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting
• Become the expert on site specs, ad units and templates
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
• Knowledge of 3rd party ad hosting systems, including Rich Media (Doubleclick, Pointroll, Atlas, etc)
• Effective communicator, both written and oral
• Strong attention to detail and meticulous with numbers
• Self-starter, results-oriented attitude, ability to meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Passion for learning and creative problem-solving
• Proficient in Doubleclick Ad Serving systems (DFP) a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbne26-3-238-180-255-42 in your application.