As a Marketing Coordinator at Provident Label Group, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role will lead administrative responsibilities and coordinate marketing efforts for assigned artist roster in support of the company's overall goals. Position requires frequent interaction with members of senior management and other internal and external contacts.
What you'll do:
• Provide overall administrative support to marketing team, including processing and tracking expenses and invoices, maintaining and managing marketing budgets, contests, and product orders.
• Assist in scheduling meetings and coordinate calendar for Marketing Director
• Coordinate itinerary and travel arrangements for Marketing Director and artists relating to label events
• Support all marketing related activities, including managing artist websites and social medias, one-sheets, presentations, and marketing plans.
• Assist with label meetings and events
• Help coordinate ticket requests for shows and concerts as needed
Who you are:
• At least one year of experience implementing marketing plans or providing administrative support
• Experience in music, lifestyle, entertainment, or other creative industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of the current marketing landscape and digital platforms
• Strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize
• Excellent communication and relational skills
• Working knowledge of the Christian/Gospel music industry
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roem64-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.