Esquire is looking for an Associate E-Commerce Editor to work across its digital and print platforms. The Associate E-Commerce Editor will be responsible for contributing to the brand's e-commerce efforts by curating content in the brand's Lifestyle section. Esquire's goal in this section is to highlight the best products available to its readers in the food and drink, home, tech, gaming, and gifting spaces by curating and highlighting the products most likely to resonate with our readers. Content ranges from holiday gift guides to product reviews and ''best of'' lists spanning topics from home tech products to décor. The Associate E-Commerce Editor will be responsible for curating, writing, and producing multiple pieces per day in an effort to provide readers clarity and range in the products they are in search of, while also delivering the ''why'' in Esquire's voice.
For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What You'll do
• Curate and write multiple posts per day driving readers toward more informed purchases.
• Work with the Lifestyle Editor and SEO manager to manage a to-do list based on search interest and brand identity.
• Analyze purchasing trends for readers using analytics and insight to further cater the content mix towards the areas our readers are most engaged in.
Who You Are
• You have 1-3 years of experience producing content for online publications.
• You have wide-ranging knowledge of the tech, gear, and home spaces.
• You have the ability to interpret data from multiple sources and apply those insights to Esquire's ever-evolving style e-commerce strategy.
• You have experience balancing many different factors-from SEO to e-commerce to traffic-to optimize online content.
• You are an enthusiastic, ready to take on challenges and lend a hand when needed.
• You are eager to invest in the overall success of Esquire and have the desire to contribute across many different platforms.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5ywv-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.