HarpersBazaar.com is looking for an associate beauty commerce editor. In this position you will work closely with Hearst's SEO and commerce teams, as well as with HarpersBazaar.com's beauty director, to write, edit, and produce ecommerce-driven stories for Bazaar.com and various social media platforms. That includes sales/deals stories, SEO-optimized shopping stories, weekly franchises, and more. In addition to being a creative and ambitious self-starter, you should be comfortable with using data-analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Trends to monitor and report monthly traffic and ecommerce goals, and identify new growth opportunities for the site. Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What you'll do:
• Strategize with the SEO and ecommerce teams to create and optimize ecommerce content
• Work closely with the digital beauty director to execute ecommerce-driven beauty and wellness franchises
• Produce shopping roundups, buying guides, sales stories, and other ecommerce content
• Keep top-earning ecommerce stories up to date
• Monitor and fulfill traffic and affiliate goals
• Track monthly ecomm goals and share data and progress with the Harper's Bazaar team
Who you are:
• You have 2 to 3 years of post-grad digital editorial experience writing about beauty and wellness
• You have deep and diverse market knowledge of beauty and wellness, and a keen eye for spotting trends
• You have experience balancing many different factors, from SEO to ecommerce to traffic, to optimize online content
• You are a sharp, clean writer and a creative editor
• You are passionate about the world of beauty and wellness
• You are organized, digital-savvy, and comfortable with data-driven content creation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy70jk-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.