Full Time Job
Senior Flame Artist
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Method Studios, Atlanta, GA is currently looking for a Senior VFX Flame Artist interested in working on Commercials, Feature films and Episodic projects, as part of a dynamic and creative team.
An ideal candidate would also be a creative problem solver with good communication skills who is seeking to join a fast-paced team environment and assist in elevating our compositing pipeline.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Comfortable in a client attended bay, developing creative and building rapport
• Working with directors, VFX supervisors, editors, and CG supervisors to facilitate the production of elements in preparation for Compositing
• On-set experience
• Support, assist and mentor other team members: review, debug and improve various stages of the compositing pipeline, workflows and techniques
• Knowledge of working with timelines and mastering deliverables
• Achieve simple to complex compositing tasks at all stages of the production process including pre-comps, temp composites, beauty work, 2D tracking, 2D effects, selection and integration of elements, and color grading
• Able to take direction positively and thrive under pressure of tight deadlines
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments
• Dependable and flexible
• Deliver work within established project targets and the high-quality standards of the company.
• Minimum 8 years' experience of Conform, Compositing, and Mastering with Flame for the advanced VFX projects in TV, commercials, finishing and feature film VFX work
• Knowledge of other software such as Nuke and Maya is an advantage
• Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG and compositing
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
• Pro-active and an excellent communicator
• Ability to thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Method StudiosDeluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site