Team Manager, Consultation
Galway, IE IE
Director, Live Service Delivery
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Director of Live Service Delivery.
We're seeking an exceptional leader to drive high-quality team engagement, improve service efficiency, maximize business development opportunities, and model a culture of continuous improvement and customer service excellence. This role will lead the delivery of service in live channels (phone, chat, e-mail, tickets) through internal management teams and partner management.
This role is part of EA's Customer Experience organization and will report to the Senior Director of Service Delivery Operations. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Director of Live Service Delivery make great experiences for players? They:
• provide overall leadership to multi-disciplined teams across multiple sites
• coach and develop team members by accurately accessing their strengths and development needs, giving timely and specific feedback, as well as partnering with direct reports to optimize performance of their teams
• manage relationships with external partners to scale service delivery with consistent quality interactions
• report on KPIs that measure current performance, look for service optimization opportunities to continually improve the service experience, and prepare our business for future growth so we can scale to support spikes in demand
• maintain and improve a level of product or service knowledge by working closely with all departments and ensuring effective cross training and mentoring
• are a transformational, customer centric leader, responsible for directing and developing managerial capability throughout the business, managing diverse customer services teams, and inspiring their direct reports to build their own teams.
• drive a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining a high performing team where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented
• contribute to the growth of the business as a member of the senior management team, regularly interacting with the executive team for EA Customer Experience
• play a central role in the Service Delivery Operations leadership team in forward planning and strategy development for the operation
If this role is for you, then you are:
• Creative: Ability to find out-of-the-box/non-traditional ways of problem solving, and apply innovative thinking when approaching and defining solutions.
• Entrepreneurial: Self-directed/motivated individual with the willingness and ability to personally jump in, roll up their sleeves and get to work in either a strategic or executional capacity when needed.
• Pro-active: Provides recommendations and takes the lead on initiatives without being prompted by internal or external partners.
• Efficient: Highly resourceful and organized person that evaluates everything and implements new ways of doing things faster, better. Fosters a drive for results culture.
• Curious/Inquisitive: Investigates the current situation, asks the relevant questions needed to get the whole picture then provides specific actionable recommendations.
• Team Player: Leader that encourages team collaboration, works well with peers across multiple functions within the company, promotes enthusiasm, leverages powers of influence when necessary and motivates relationship building.
• Decisive: High-energy and assertive person that has strong interpersonal skills and can build rapport and trust quickly in order to form strong business partnerships within the organization as well as outside the company.
• Strategic: Sees a long term vision and designs solutions with the future in mind. Leads others by connecting work to strategic goals.
• Managing Ambiguity: Can make decisions without all the details and adapts easily to change.
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• Minimum of 10 years of people management experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the contact center business
• Bachelor's or advanced degree preferred.
• Experience developing the strategy and roadmap for a business function
• Success in leading transformational change in a diverse operating environment
• Experience leading by example and motivating teams and individuals to a high level of achievement and to reach their full potential
• Commercially astute with contract management expertise
• Strong analytical and financial management and experience in delivering to stretch targets
• Strong operational management capability – a proven track record of delivering results against key performance targets and goals.
• Experience leading global teams with varying work hours and locations