Coordinator, Talent Development
New York, NY
Our Distribution & Operations team within the ViacomCBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium ViacomCBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, SVOD, as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships. We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver ViacomCBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Partnership Management Coordinator will work within the Distribution & Operations team to help with the daily operations and partnership management of ViacomCBS SVOD products. We are seeking a self-starter who is passionate about both television entertainment and technology to join the team. The Partnership Management Coordinator will also regularly work on reporting and assist in analyses, as well as other varying projects aimed to help drive growth and revenue.
• Support Distribution & Operations team onboarding new partners, providing analysis and tracking of delivery
• Assist with the content launch pipeline by closely tracking delivery to ensure all necessary materials are ready for launches
• Maintain key metric reporting and content analyses
• Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for consistency
• Conduct daily tracking and communication of competitive launches
• Identify market trends, research reports and frequent business analyses for special projects
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 2+ years of previous experience in a coordinator role, preferably with a background in Entertainment, Media, Operations or Technology
• Familiarity with digital linear streaming, knowledge in EST, SVOD and VOD a plus!
• Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Excel
• Stellar communication skills in these aspects: interpersonal, verbal, and written
• Strong organization and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity
• Exceptional work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team, act proactively and drive resolution
• Ideal candidate will be self-directed; with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure, and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site