Legal Coordinator TV
Beverly Hills, CA US
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content is looking for an Executive Legal Assistant interested in working in the entertainment industry. Reporting to the Legal Counsel and Associate Counsel, and working closely with the Legal Team, the position will be responsible for providing administrative support and assisting with department projects.
• Works closely with Business and Legal Affairs to ensure departmental executive are meeting various deadlines and completing tasks as necessitated by various overlapping schedules
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, copying documents, document preparation, redlining, document distribution, expense report preparation
• Manages supervisors' contacts and calendar
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents, including redlining of all such documents
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
• Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interest in content, understanding of the ecosystem and the changing landscape of distribution
• Prior experience in legal office environment preferred. Media/Entertainment experience is a plus
• Ability to multi-task projects, stakeholders across the company and pivot across finance functions
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site