Rochester, NY US
Morning Show Co-host Opportunity: Can you share the spotlight in an ensemble cast? Can you share your life on the air and interact with listeners just like you would with your friends? Do you enjoy being involved in the community and meeting listeners, hosting events and doing live appearances? Are you great at social media engagement? Are you comfortable on camera? Does the phrase ''Facebook Live'' spark your inner actor? Can you help make the day better for listeners by putting some fun and funny into their day?
If you answered yes to everything…then we want to talk to you! You will be provided with all the tools and resources necessary to succeed at a high level. We offer a great environment with fun, creative and driven people who love this business.
This is not a ''features'' based show…it's a daily conversation with the listeners about the real world, real life, and really interesting things.
• Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
• Align daily content to our brand goals
• Understand the target audience, their lifestyles, and are able to form a connection with the audience
• Possesses strong commitment to show preparation and rehearsal
• Grow and evolve skill set under direction of Program Director/Operations Manager and General Manager
• Production/voice-over assignments as needed
• Assist with gathering, editing audio for program
• Contribute compelling content to station website and social media platforms
• Be an engaging brand ambassador at station appearances and in all listener/client interactions
• Be an effective endorser for station clients
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven ability to create unique, succinct, & engaging content
• Open to coaching and able to work synergistically within a team environment
• Demonstrated ability of effective use of social media to help drive brand engagement
• Must have a valid driver's license and insurance
* Preferred experience: Minimum of three to five years of experience as a successful on-air morning show personality
If this is you, this could be an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the best radio companies in America. If you can multi-task, are extremely detailed oriented, and can communicate to the 30-49 lifestyle, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. This is a great opportunity for the right individual. All correspondence will be confidential. Must include an air check along with your resume to be considered. Prove it!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site