Seoul, KR KR
• Create high quality models and UVs for use in production; implement improvements/changes based on review feedback and Supervisor/Lead direction
• Design and implement high level conceptual to practical modeling.
• Proactively recommend ongoing pipeline improvements; identifies potential issues and provides solutions, and escalates as needed.
• Maintain positive relationship with all stakeholder departments; attend meetings as needed
• Work within the defined pipeline
• Ensure continuity and support other asset departments such as texture, lookdev, Generalists and rigging
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• 2+ years' VFX experience modeling photo realistic assets for live action feature film
• Expert in Maya: could teach a class on how to use it and trouble shoot
• Excellent technical trouble shooting skills and problem solving abilities
• Excellent knowledge of Zbrush and/or Mudbox. Mari knowledge is plus
• Demonstrated ability to take design from ambiguous to full design implementation
• Strong understanding of riggign process and displacement map work flow
• Experience working on creatures, digital doubles, topology and blend shapes (preferred)
• Eye for detail and able to QA own work to ensure highest quality before handing off assets
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills: experience working under tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (also in English preferred)
• Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
Full-time: Four Major Public Insurances, Annual Paid Leave, Severance Pay for the employee who worked for one full year in accordance with the Labor Standard Act.
Depending on experience, project term contracts will have limited benefits.