Sr. Manager, Social Media Marketing
Burbank, CA US
Assoc Creative Producer - Marketing (Temporary)
The HBO Max Story
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
Temporary Associate Creative Producer -Marketing
• Act as the creative 2nd for the slate of campaigns under the Director of Creative Marketing.
• They are 'makers' and 'doers', not just asset coordinators.
• Coordinate with internal and agency creative teams Review episodes, trailers, spots, and photography
• Responsible for some simple video editing and Photoshop
• Assist in the compilation and preparation of reports, budget, schedules and related documentation
• They will report to the Director - Creative, HBO Max Program Marketing.
• Also known as "Writer Producer" or "Associate Writer Producer" in other organizations.
• 4+ years content marketing experience, driving interest, viewing and engagement for series and/or films; ideally at a streaming service
• Strong communications and presentation skills are a must
• Strong command of creative development
• Creative agency experience
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site