Technical Design Director
Redwood City, CA
Where do you fit in?
You'll lead the Product Management function delivering technology to support our Marketing and Competitive Gaming groups. Your and your team are part of our Player Experience portfolio of products within EA IT and will report to the Senior Director of Product Management for Player Experience, Employee Experience and Company Operations.
Our Marketing and Competitive Gaming Entertainment groups are undergoing big, exciting changes in how they create experiences for our players and engage with our communities. You will become a trusted partner in developing a strategy to meet their goals and support your team as they lead the entire product delivery cycle with EA IT Engineering and Experience Design.
Who are you?
You are an experienced leader with a background in content marketing, social media, broadcast, events, campaign automation or related areas of marketing and customer engagement. You don't need to have worked in gaming before, but you have led teams for at least the last 6 years and have been creating engaging consumer experiences with technology at scale for at least 10 years.
Maybe you've created marketing products as a technology provider. Maybe you've played a similar MarTech leadership role at another consumer company. Maybe you've lived in marketing but had a significant technology angle to your role. We're interested in hearing about how you can apply what you've learned to change the game at EA.
What will you do?
• Coach your team with an inclusive, collaborative management style and help them develop their craft.
• Remove organizational and cultural impediments and promote change where necessary to allow your team to succeed.
• Establish shared outcomes and goals with your partners, develop long-range strategies and translate these to your teams to align their individual product strategies and roadmaps. Ensure we're always focused on the right opportunities.
• Deliver and learn, add value. Shape our approach and structure to support iteration and continuous improvement.
• Build closer and deeper relationships with your partner organizations to expand the value we add to the player journey, through new capabilities or greater leverage of other capabilities across the EA IT Product Portfolio.
• Manage the balance of value and cost for your product portfolio. Lead short, medium and long range planning activities.
• Assess and apply relevant trends from across industries, creates appropriate new categories and set new trends.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site