Vancouver, BC US
• QC's internal shots to a high level and QCing external resource work - eye for detail
• Proactively troubleshoots and solves problems; works independently, and provide guidance for team members
• Attends production meeting; complete corrections/revisions based on feedback and partner with compositors to complete shots
• Able to provide estimates for workflow and schedules; delivers high quality of work under tight deadlines
• Train, mentor and support Junior staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Digital Media Arts (preferred)
• Minimum five (5) years experience working on major live action (realistic) feature films
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge/experience with Nuke, Silhouette, Mocha (MUST), and Maya (preferred)
• Intermediate Compositing Experience required
• Ability to receive and implement feedback quickly and effectively; takes direction well
• Experience training artist and being a mentor; previous management experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills, team player, and time management skills
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability; escalates issues as needed
• Knowledge of photography is a plus
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site