Temporary Location & Digital Prod Technician II
We are WarnerMedia Studios (previously known as Turner Studios), an in-house production and post-production facility focused on next generation content creation. We are designed to support and promote the WarnerMedia brands by bringing the creative ideas to life. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative, and innovative artists, we work closely with our partners throughout WarnerMedia. Whether it is a brand specific campaign or event, a portfolio-based initiative, or a corporate communications tool, WarnerMedia Studios has the capabilities to consult, innovate, and create. For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://app.frame.io/presentations/824c0735-761b-46c5-83df-e79820ed24fc
This Tech role will be responsible for supporting the production of Social Media and streaming content for our network and corporate partners, primarily in control room and studio environments, but also in the field as needed. This position will also support some traditional ENG, broadcast production, and will assist with implementing emerging technologies and other special projects.
• Operations and engineering of Social Media and streaming production, both in control room and field environments.
• This includes setting up and running live switching, mixing, monitoring, recording, and encoding equipment and tasks, both individually and as part of a larger crew.
• Field and studio production as needed.
• This includes setting up and running cameras, microphones, field mixers/recorders, lighting, playback, scenic elements, media management, transmission, and front-of-house.
• Support implementation of new and emerging technologies and special projects as needed.
• This includes building modular control rooms and other production systems, evaluating and learning new software and hardware, and acting as a liaison with other Turner departments, third-party vendors, and partners/clientele.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 2 years of relevant experience in a professional setting
• Proficient in Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with Macintosh OS and iOS mobile devices
• Proficiency with streaming, video, audio, and broadcast technology
• The ability to stay cool under pressure is essential to this position
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site