Production Safety Specialist
• Books guests to appear on the show on a weekly basis
• Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town
• Assist Producer and delegate to Production assistants
• Involvement in all show day procedures
• Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
• Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
• 2 to 3 years experience in TV Production (including internships) preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fastpaced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Superior organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site