Milwaukee, WI US
Entercom Communications Corp. has an incredible opportunity to lead two of its markets in Wisconsin. Madison and Milwaukee! Entercom's Madison cluster features three top-ranking, unique station formats, which are researched and curated for local taste. Entercom's Milwaukee cluster is live and local in every daypart. Both markets feature influential on-air personalities who are dedicated to their local communities and keep our audiences engaged with unparalleled social engagement. The ideal candidate, to manage both markets, has a solid sales background, impressive leadership and inclusion expertise and proven experience in effective integrated marketing solutions that incorporate audio, digital and experiential assets.
Leadership qualities required:
• Maximizer – take sales and brands from good to great and capitalize on cluster's and individuals strengths to achieve excellence
• Command – a leader with presence and charisma who is decisive & in control of sales, programming, business, engineering, promotions
• Creative- Big idea thinker who can lead the evolution of our brands through evolving media landcape, and develop strategic partnerships in the market
• Analytic or Strategic- ability to see all the pieces of the puzzle (particularly in sales avail warfare)
• Arranger – Be able to see how all the pieces fit together for maximum productivity
• Focus – ability to prioritize and act on the game plan and not get distracted
• Communication / Team Builder / Developer – Must have the ability to hire, train, and develop new talent in the market
• Proven track record of developing and executing sales strategies
• Forecasting, Pricing & Inventory Skills
• Multi Brand Sales & Brand Management
• P&L responsibility and demonstrated solid business judgment
• Demonstrated ability to attract and retain top flight talent & build teams, dynamic eader who can inspire and motivate
• Proven results in building measurable success in integrated marketing campaigns – Digital (big focus)/ Mobile/ Direct Email / Ecommerce channels and all NTR channels
• Successful track record building digital assets as well as business development of websites
''Must have a valid driver's license and, insurance.''
All inquiries will be handled in strict confidence.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site