Senior Director, Content Strategy
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. seeks a Manager, Editorial Publishing for the Publishing department.
• Executes WBCP and Publishing strategy and goals.
• Owns all aspects of the editorial and content development process including review and approval of global publishing submissions through StarLabs in direct consultation with the Product Development team, the development and procurement of creative assets and securing clearances and approvals from internal and external stakeholders.
• Manages global licensees to establish product assortment and execute publishing plans to support Category, Franchise and Retail strategies.
• Assists Category in developing and executing long and medium term publishing strategies (1-2 years old), pitching the global portfolio of Warner Bros. brands to existing and prospective publishing licensees, providing input on contract negotiations and reviewing marketing collateral for accuracy.
• Partners with Category, Franchise, Product Development and Creative to drive Franchise initiatives.
• Identifies, evaluates and executes long-term new business initiatives.
• Interfaces frequently with senior management providing business updates, internal and external formal presentations and participate in strategy discussions.
• Identifies and applies competitive and industry key learnings and trends.
• 5 plus years of experience in Publishing industry with background in Licensing preferred.
• BA degree in English, communications, journalism or related field required.
• Strong editing skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to develop publishing content.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong licensing acumen and relationship skills.
• Proven ability to execute strategic and operational plan.
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills.
• Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with senior management.
• Strong organizational/leadership and planning skills required.
• Strong and varied computer software knowledge required (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat).
• Ability to create and deliver pitch/presentations.
• Knowledge of retail landscape: key retailers, buying cycles, sell-in process, etc.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site