Talent Relations Voice Record Coordinator
DC Entertainment seeks a Television Assistant for the Creative Affairs department.
The Assistant will support the Television team in all aspects as described below.
• Assists Television team with all daily duties including phones, scheduling, filing, copying, work errands, tracking scripts and notes, travel and expenses, and all other administrative duties.
• Assists Television team in office administration duties including copying, shipping, arranging messengers, drive-ons, T&E, asset gathering on Nest, and keeping supplies available.
• Helps organize reference and pitch materials, as well as pull assets in conjunction with the Creative Services team.
• Manages and oversees internal reference & digital libraries.
• Conduct research as needed and maintain general tracking of industry players, overall deals, trends and the competitive landscape.
• Minimum 1-year administrative experience at an agency or management company strongly preferred.
• Minimum 1-year film or television production experience strongly preferred (or internship equivalent).
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred (ex. Film, Television, Screenwriting.
• Proficient in Outlook 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Effective and proven organizational and project management skills required.
• Effective and proven editing and proofreading skills required.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written required.
• Ability to meet deadlines required.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be a team player as well as able to work independently.
• Knowledge of DC IP strongly preferred.