Lifestyle Segment Producer
San Antonio, TX
KABB-TV has an immediate opening for a full-time lead producer on our live weekday syndicated lifestyle program ''Daytime with Kimberly & Esteban''. This person will develop and execute engaging and talent-driven content seen by our viewing audiences across Texas. In this position you will be working on day-to-day production needs which include producing daily content, line producing, and booking guests. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for managing content and schedules with our syndicated markets.
The ideal candidate will :
• Create and write daily shows and segments
• Generate editorial content that enhances the Daytime brand and takes the show to the next level
• Work alongside sales/marketing associates to line up guest segments and complete weekly sponsored content reports
• Manage content from syndicated market correspondents
• Oversee projects delegated to producer and associate producer
• Drive social media engagement with a strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Collaborate with Senior Executive Producer and Host/Executive Producers on special themed shows, including destination shows
• Have great people skills with an emphasis on coaching and motivating our guests
• Other responsibilities as directed by department head
• Have a creative mindset
• Strong writing skills and sharp judgment in production quality
• A proven track record of getting results on initiatives
• Detail-oriented and ability to work well independently
• Be able to multitask and manage time in order to simultaneously work on multiple projects
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Ability to identity problems and provide solutions
• Must have at least three years of producing experience at a commercial TV station
• Show runner experience
• Journalism degree preferred
• Experience using newsroom systems such as iNews is a plus along with video conferencing systems such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site