Senior Game Designer - Mobile
Los Angeles, CA
Game Product Manager (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for a Game Product Manager focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization for Apex Legends. You will work in a collaborative environment partnering with multiple disciplines to build and improve features. You will help shape the roadmap in regards to future feature set development as well as optimization of current tool sets for live operations.
You will focus on two of the four focus areas of acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization. You will be 70% focused on strategy and 30% focused on execution. Responsibilities in this role will include the following:
• Champion the Player while Balancing the Business - Be the voice of the player while focusing on goals of the team
• Feature Set Development and Roadmap - Shape the features we need to keep our game healthy and players happy
• Acquisition - Partner closely with the Brand and Marketing teams to promote growth in new users
• Engagement and Retention - Define and integrate development of new tools needed to increase engagement and retention
• Monetization - Brainstorm and guide the evolution of the in-game shop from a UX/UI design and player experience perspective
• Grow the Business - Help establish and integrate new operational frameworks and features that will grow our capabilities to read and react to player demands
• Process and Operations - Identify efficiencies and build new processes where needed to create better workflows across the team
• Mentor Budding Talent - Mentor Associate Product Managers on the team. Teach them how to perform with the tools and operations in place while growing their capabilities to take on overseeing features of their own
• Opportunity Analysis and Planning - Drive research that will help shape the vision of essential features
• Performance Tracking - Partner with the analytics team to post mortem all key launches (seasons, features, promotions) to derive insights that will drive the evolution of our game
• Competitive Insights - Stay on top of the competition by supporting the team with competitive insights on new launches, strategies, and tactics deployed that will help inform and shape our roadmap
• 4+ years of product management or similar experience from gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; technology; or consumer products
• Experienced in partnering with Studio Design teams in feature development in a true collaborative environment
• • Passionate about games, the psychology behind it, and motivated to do right by the players while maintaining a focus on the business
• Experience with data analysis, game systems design, and games as a service
• Understanding of balancing the quantitative (data informed) and qualitative (player voice)
• MBA optional
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and portfolio and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! You can read more about these at respawn.com/perks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site