Weekend Producer / Associate Producer
El Paso, TX
- Editing and shooting stories, interviews, videos, packages and other projects as assigned FOR LINEAR AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS .
- Assisting producers with coordinating and directing shoots and contribute in the pre-production process. Maintain production equipment and computer backup systems.
- Keep up production video database as well as software.
- Keep track of upgrades and keep supervisors and engineering department apprised of software and maintenance needs.
- Complete projects as assigned.
- Operate studio cameras.
• Five (3) years local television news production experience preferred.
• Four (4) year college degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/television production preferred.
• Bilingual – Spanish/English.
• Excellent organization, communication, and editing skills are necessary.
• Extensive shooting and lighting knowledge.
• Experience in field production, Final Cut Pro, Edious and Adobe Creative Suite 6
• Ability to create and integrate motion graphics.
• Extensive digital media knowledge.
• Ability to operate news studio and control room. Switcher, studio lights, audio board, studio cameras and prompter.
• Audio and mixing experience for audio sweetening.
• Compositing and keying experience.
• Coordinate and manage equipment with freelance photographers.
• Maintain production van maintenance needs.
• Work with other departments for special production or equipment needs.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
.• Must be willing to work at the station in El Paso, TX.
• Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
• Must be 18 years or greater.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, dead-line driven environment.
• Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility in schedule.
• Work well in a Team environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site