Executive Assistant, Content Strategy and Analysis
Based in London, United Kingdom OR Amsterdam, Netherlands
It's a thrilling time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. With over 140 million subscribers and edgy, original programming, working at Netflix is more exciting than ever. Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.
Netflix is seeking a Visa Coordinator to be part of the Travel by Netflix team.
Our team supports Netflix travelers throughout their entire trip cycle, from planning to expense. The focus of our team is to offer a white glove, high touch, time saving experience which emcompasses all elements of an employee's trip. The successful candidate will have some prior experience with immigration, embassies and mobility offices, preferably in an entertainment setting. The candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
• Advise on visa requirements and processing times where needed and conducting research with regard to immigration requirements nationally and internationally.
• Reviewing and editing visa petitions and coordinating signatures with various business partners to ensure timely filing.
• Creating, updating, and tracking spreadsheets for visas.
• Maintaining databases to help keep all teams aligned, and keeping a constant flow of communication with third-party partners and internal stakeholders.
• Maintain the most up to date database information on visa requirements per country for various passport holders
• Flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as they arise.
• Expanding the scope of the Travel by Netflix visa offering and developing a customizable solution as Netflix scales
To be successful:
• You've done this before. You have meaningful experience with immigration and visas.
• You have experience researching international laws and policies - desired but not required.
• You have strong attention to detail and an ability to work well with changing information.
• You possess a high level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
• You are effective and concise in your communications, and have strong interpersonal skills.
• You are a team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• You are resourceful and take initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem solving.
• You are able to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site