Vancouver, BC US
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Great visual storytelling skills and a well grounded understanding of the language of the camera
• Framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking
• Posses a strong understanding of the principles of animation
• Solid camera animation work (laying out shots, staging, using film camera or on-set experience)
• Ability to do blocking animation
• 3D Generalist skills: have a well rounded skill set: lighting, modeling, layout, anim
• A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt with the project
• Background or experience in fine art which shows a through understanding of physical, motion, weight and balance
• Ability to debug technical problems and follow up for assistance if required
• Professional production experience preferred
We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.
Please only apply once. We keep your application details on file for both current and future job opportunities. If you are applying to more than one position, use the same email address on all applications. Only re-apply if your details have recently changed.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site