Senior Software Engineer
San Diego, CA US
This is a contract-to-hire position through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
San Diego, CA
PlayStation's Visual Arts Group on our San Diego campus provides world-class content, development and services to PlayStation's Worldwide Studios. Our team is always at the cutting edge of technology and partners with the industry's best minds and companies!
We are currently looking for a looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Director of the Visual Arts Group. If you want to work at San Diego's most fun and exciting company, and have experience working in an agile, fast-paced environment we want to talk to you!
• Maintain executive calendars, including: meetings, phone and video conferencing, facilities' booking, contact coordination, travel, external time blocks, etc.
• Prepare executive travel (flights, boarding passes, hotels, etc.) and expense reports in accordance with travel policies and specific executive travel details
• Act as ''go-to person'' for Business Operations for internal employees as well as outside contacts, screening activities, managing calendaring and coordinating as appropriate
• Serve as a helpful knowledge base for leaders, especially for process and procedures, and provide assistance in a hands-on, proactive manner.
• Liaise effectively with executives and Administrative Assistant counterparts and build strong working relationships with a wide range of company stakeholders at all levels.
• Continually improve processes and procedures to reduce work time and cost without compromising work quality.
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge:
• AA/BS/BA degree
• At least 3 years of relevant experience supporting multiple individuals
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
• Proficient with Google Drive & Hangouts/Meet
• Experience with Concur, SAP, Visio, Acrobat, and WebEx a plus
• Good communication skills both written (including grammar and spelling) and oral
• Japanese language skills (including reading and writing) and translation experience a strong plus
• Possess knowledge on global travel, time zone coordination and communication
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with professionalism and tact
• Self-driven, motivated and accountable even without daily direct supervision
• Effective at managing a steady volume of detail-oriented work with a sense of immediacy
• Interest in video games and a love for sticky notes a plus