Manager, Risk & Intelligence
Mexico City, MX MX
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Content Strategy Planning & Analysis team is looking for a Manager to join its Content FP&A team in Mexico City. The role will be an integrated business partner to the global content acquisition and production teams programming for and from Latin America and be responsible for financial planning and analytics for the company's rapidly expanding programming initiatives. The analyst position will reside within the company's Mexico City office and be responsible for analysis used in Netflix's content financial planning and strategic decision-making for Mexico, Brazil, and the rest of Latin America.
• Support near-term and long-term P&L and cash flow forecasts for Netflix' content investments in Latin America
• Develop insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for senior Netflix management and stakeholders
• Perform financial scenario analysis to support senior management's strategic decision making
• Work with senior leadership within the content organization to translate strategic initiatives into multi-year roadmap with complete cost and capital requirements
• Forecast programming flow and analytics to plan for long-term content health across regions
• Work cross-functionally with various teams in Mexico City, Brazil, and Los Angeles to the support company's content initiatives
• 10+ years of relevant experience. Prior experience in media/entertainment Financial Planning & Analysis highly preferred
• Experience leading and building teams
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and delivering actionable recommendations based on the analysis
• Superior proficiency in Excel & complex financial modelling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior experience working with or reporting analysis to high-level stakeholders
• Sound working knowledge of related accounting policies preferred
• Experience or knowledge of the Latin American media/entertainment landscape a plus
• 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance (Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics). MBA a plus.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish required; clear and concise communication abilities required; experience in communicating internationally a plus
Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators.
Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, management consulting, investment banking, or Big 4 accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering actionable recommendations based on this analysis.
The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business leaders. Candidate will be expected to think and act strategically in order to add value, impact, and offer insights towards our programming initiatives in the region. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site