Assistant Manager, Contract Administration
Culver City, CA US
The Production Assistant - Operations role is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations. The Production Assistant helps to keep the campus running smoothly so that production can continue to thrive.
• Assist Director of Operations with day-to-day tasks and projects.
• Works closely with the Director of Operations on service requests such as plumbing, HVAC, building engineering,
work space relocations, furniture housekeeping and other general maintenance.
• Managing an array of job tasks that vary in size & scope.
• Communicates regularly with spa productions managing & monitoring service requests (coffee, lunch, catering,
office & supplies. Includes meeting setup and tear down).
• Provides additional production support (pinning boards, printing posters, binder assembly, meeting prep etc.).
• Conducts daily/weekly campus inspections to ensure areas are kept to office standards. (common areas, pantries
& restocking office supplies).
• Responsible for vendor relations. (processing proposals, invoices and purchase orders).
• Manages internal move process using the EDB. (office/workstation setup for new hires and internal moves).
• Manages floor plans, parking space plans & furniture inventory list.
• Works closely with facilities on special projects. (campus request, Beltman request, warehouse inventory projects,
• Previous office or project organization experience.
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department. Must be willing to
take and follow directions.
• Ability to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
• Ability to take direction when needed and also take the initiative where applicable.
• Trustworthy and ability to maintain a high level of discretion.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• High School diploma required, Bachelors preferred.
• Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Photoshop, Word, Excel and
• Must possess an active driver's license.
• Ability to lift 20+ pounds.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios