Montreal, QC US
• Works with production team to create the desired animation controls and qualities for objects and characters.
• Tests, trouble shoots animation controls and makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle as they arise.
• Receives direction from leadership and escalates issues quickly, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Diploma/Certificate, Degree in 3D Animation (preferred)
• Strong Maya knowledge- a must, Python/Mel (preferred), C++ (bonus), 3Ds Max (bonus)
• Experience delivering complete milestone/tasks under tight deadlines (preferred)
• Strong written + verbal communication skills.
• Eye for detail, initiative and excellent organizational skills.
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability.
• Willingness adopt and learn in-house tool and workflow
• Good knowledge of human/animal anatomy.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site