Benefits, Learning and Development Specialist
London, EN GB
Benefits, Learning and Development Specialist (9 Month FTC)
The Benefits, Learning and Development Specialist is responsible for supporting two areas of HR at Sony Pictures - the day-to-day benefits for UK & ROI employees (approx. 450 employees in total), and coordinating the roll-out of inclusion and training activities. Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
Support the Director of Compensation & Benefits with the delivery of the SPE benefits offering which incorporates the four pillars of our Wellness strategy: Physical, Mental, Financial and Social Wellbeing: First point of contact for UK and ROI employees for benefits related queries;
• First point of contact for flexible benefits queries. Annual enrolment is in June each year, with a selection of anytime benefits available throughout the year so queries could be about enrolment, selection, eligibility, setup and reporting.
• Responsible for benefits administration for payroll.
• Responsible for processing benefits related invoices, liaising with relevant teams to follow up payments and keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes.
• Run UK benefit induction sessions specific to benefits for new joiners, including ensuring new starters understand how to access Workday (SPE's HRIS system), and their online payslips with ADP).
• Promote SPE's benefit/wellness offering via regular email communications benefits surgery sessions, and wellness related activities.
• Coordination of logistics and resources when required for benefits related meetings, liaising with suppliers, arranging materials, booking meeting rooms, catering, and supplies.
• First point of contact for EMEA eDays holiday and absence related queries, also running reports from eDays for P&O and Finance teams when required
• First point of contact for UK and ROI pension queries, owner of administration around autoenrollment (Aviva) and pension contribution file loads (Fidelity).
Diversity & Inclusion/Learning and Development
Work with the Director of Diversity, Inclusion and Talent to support the delivery of the actions in EMEA's corporate D&I Strategy, including:
• Lead the logistics and administrative arrangements for diversity monitoring reporting, working closely with head office colleagues to collate data and analyse reports.
• Support EMEA employee business resource groups (EBRGs) with induction, and in delivering their strategy objectives where they link with the corporate D&I Strategy.
• Administrator of SPE's Learning Management Systemby creating courses, deep links, rosters and uploading new programmes
• Reporting usage statistics to the head office team and complying with reporting requests
• Coordination of logistics and resources such as liaising with suppliers, arranging workshop materials, booking meeting rooms, catering, and supplies.
• Budget coordination: administering invoices and liaising with relevant teams to follow up payments and keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes.
• Develop facilitation skills with the aim of delivering future training sessions.
• Take a lead on designing regular newsletters for Comp and Ben and D&I/L&OD
• Assist in any ad hoc projects when required
• Provide support when and if required to Director, C&B and Director D&I.
The level of education, experience, specialised knowledge or skills, and competencies necessary to perform the duties of the job.
• Benefits experience is essential – particularly around our core benefits like Private Medical Insurance and Pension autoenrollment and Flexible benefits like Dental, Travel Insurance.
• System proficiency would be a preference: Benefex for flexible benefits, eDays for absence management, Learning Hub for L&D.
• Strong customer service attitude, high levels of discretion, teamwork and capacity to think laterally
• Strong organisational skills, multitasking mindset and completer-finisher.
• The ability to have a proactive approach, and ability to be resilient at times, as well as maintaining high confidentiality, whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all queries
• Typical experience: 3 years' experience in Benefits, including with a flexible benefit system, and Learning & Development admin.
• Ability to present clearly and confidently to small audiences, with the aptitude to build on this in order to facilitate larger group learning interventions.
• Ability to work inclusively and flexibly, adapting personal and working styles to ensure respectful collaboration and accommodate the needs of others.
• Proficient in excel
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London