Senior Data Analyst, Data Insights
Santa Monica, CA US
Do you want to join an award-winning team at the fastest growing company in streaming TV? We're seeking a Senior Product Designer for our Enterprise Product Design team who wants to build beautifully crafted, impactful, business-changing products. This team is the newest in product design so you'll have the chance to help lay the foundation for years to come.
The right candidate will have experience leading longterm, complex projects from inception to launch (and data-informed iteration). You'll need to be an effective cross-functional problem solver who demonstrates extreme ownership, is comfortable presenting to executive level stakeholders, and can also jump in on other designers' projects. We want people with strong design thinking skills and the passion to advocate for design across the company. Having an ecosystem-centered mindset will help you succeed in this role, as the products we design affect all areas of Hulu's business.
You'll work on both external and business-facing products spanning Advertising, Content Management, Data & Analytics, and Customer Support. This role is exceptionally collaborative with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, and more!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead product design for at least one significant product within the Enterprise domain
• Apply your expert-level skills in application design, creative exploration, productive workflows, and design systems to design new products and improve existing ones
• Perform all functions of the product design lifecycle, including research (sometimes with the UX research team), concepts, wireframes, prototypes, pixel-perfect UI, documentation, and testing
• Contribute to product strategy by defining problems in insightful ways, understanding business needs, and innovating within technical constraints
• Articulate, negotiate, and refine design requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to arrive at the best design solutions
• Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and informed design decisions
• Help mold the design culture of the Enterprise Product Design team while educating other areas of the business about the product design process
• Contribute to and help maintain the internal tools design system
• Be the voice in the room that always puts the user first while balancing the needs of the business
• Mentor fellow designers, helping them to think more critically and strategically and improve their craft
WHAT TO BRING
• 6+ years as a product/UX designer with a portfolio demonstrating responsive web design on products that have shipped
• HIGHLY PREFERRED: experience in digital ad space, ad tech, etc.
• A high aptitude for teamwork and open collaboration
• A deep arsenal of design tools like Sketch, Axure, Abstract, InVision, Principle, Framer, Mural, and Creative Suite
• Expertise in user-centered design thinking methodologies
• Focused systems thinking with the ability to wrap your head around highly complex products
• A strong drive to overcome obstacles in order to make a product successful
• Experience with various user testing methodologies