Production Workflows Specialist
Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. From creating pivotal moments in story-telling history to rediscovering itself from a streaming service to the world's best studio, Netflix is at the forefront in data-driven business execution. This passion extends well into the world of support, where we offer exceptional customer service for our millions of global members. One way we do this is through high-touch, business-to-business driven support, aiming to solve challenges that our technology and our studio production businesses face.
As Netflix continues to develop amazing original content and build the world's most technology-driven studio, the drive to innovate around solutions, logistics, scheduling, and software grows. Simply put, our goal is to provide our productions with tools superior to anything else out there, and support the effort to create the most productive, honest, and creative studio the world has ever seen.
As a Netflix Production Support Specialist, you will play a critical role by providing technical support to a user base of internal Netflix employees, production, and media partners all utilizing our Netflix Studio technology and applications. You'll do this as a part of a global support team for our studio content and media applications. The NPS team ensures an exceptional experience for our users by providing support to critical production software, coordinating and addressing any issue from our media partners, and helping studio production design teams solve challenges with our underlying technology applications as an advocate for the users that they support. Your top priorities will be managing technical issues, research, documentation, business to business relationships, analyze trends and the impact of these issues with the ultimate goal of driving improvements in the Netflix Studio content and media applications and overall production experience.
Who you are:
• You have a strong background and at least 3+ years of experience in a technical troubleshooting, research, documentation and/or support engineer role helping to determine the root cause of technical issues. Previous experience and knowledge of post production is a plus.
• You have experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence spaces.
• You have the ability to analyze and document trends in our support to assess the priority and impact of an issue.
• You are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations.
• You have strong communication skills to partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively. You love to document and define new support solutions and offer highly effective solutions to their problems, cutting out complexity, and getting teams back to being productive.
• You are proficient with phone, email, and computer-based support solutions.
• You thrive in an innovative culture where autonomy is necessary, and strong collaboration is paramount.
• You have fluency in English; and at least one other language, ideally Spanish, French, Korean or Japanese would be a plus.
What will you be doing:
• You will be a part of a team of 6 to 10 NPS:Content & Media Support Specialists that provide technical troubleshooting for our studio technology applications.
• You will contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your opinion and feedback is a part of your everyday and will strive to continue to grow a diverse and inclusive culture.
• You will be focused on ensuring a high level of support is maintained for our users and continuously look for improvements to the support experience.
• You will participate and own daily support work and projects, including knowledge base content updates, bug triage prioritization, user facing outage management, and escalation of issues to our 2nd and 3rd tiers of support.
• You will collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting, partnering with our other offices to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research is of the highest calibre
• You will be a subject matter expert on all responsibilities of the team and constantly seek to be current and improve that knowledge.
• You will work with key stakeholders from various departments ensuring that all needs are met.
• You will compose documents and reports on current issues impacting our users and products
• You will drive to expose user friction and reliability concerns within the products and processes that also drive pain for our production teams.