Full Time Job
- Full Time
As a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks and film and TV entertainment, Warner Bros. offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities across a multitude of disciplines. We are innovators in technology, products, and services, and our Company's core values are reflected in our culture and leadership. We strive to hire the most talented individuals and are committed to helping employees feel valued and inspired.
Warner Bros. Television Distribution (WBTVD) Australia & New Zealand is currently in search of a tactical and strategic Marketing Manager to join the team. WBTVD is
one of the world's largest distributors of feature films, television programs, and animation to the international television marketplace. We license 61,000 hours of programming, dubbed or subtitled in more than 40 languages, to platforms in more than 175 countries.
Working closely with the local sales team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns to support programming sales and key content priorities to ensure sales targets are not only met but exceeded. This role will also partner with a broad range of clients to develop and execute exciting content-led marketing and publicity activities.
• Develop a marketing strategy that supports the sales teams' priorities and objectives.
• Ensure our clients' marketing campaigns are successfully executed and within brand guidelines.
• Work with international teams in Burbank and London on approvals, materials, and facilitating press interviews.
• Plan events with the dual aim to both promote the content and support the sales team.
• Work closely with other Warner Media business units to identify and support cross-business marketing opportunities to drive revenue across the business units.
• Keep on top of a range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the marketing function.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Experience with client management, project management, and events.
• Experience managing budgets.
• Social media knowledge and experience.
• Strong organization skills and an ability to multi-task.
If you have a passion for great content, a strong marketing background, and excellent communication skills then we will love to hear from you.