Full Time Job
Campaign Planning & Creative Materials Supervisor
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Opportunities & Responsibilities:
Report to the Marketing Director. Responsible for planning, supervision, execution and final delivery of the creative assets related to different Disney Plus areas: Brand Marketing, Social Media, Performance, Customer Management, Synergy, Partnerships, PR, etc.
Ensure brand and creative consistency among all areas in each campaign and in all media as TV spots, OOH, display, video online, radio spots, email, POS, social media, cinema, print, etc.
• Be the key link among all Disney + areas and the creative teams including in-house and external creative agencies.
• Getting a global overview of the different strategies and objectives in each area to support them from a creative perspective.
• Supporting on the planning & creative development (monthly, quarterly and annually).
• Keep informed each stakeholder of the different campaigns and the assets availability to take advantage of them.
• Establish core needs and key creative priorities for each campaign.
• Supervision of the creative briefs to develop and execute assets according to each objective.
• Planning monthly and quarterly assets to be localized or/ and created (Production Make List).
• Coordinate and communicate the International available assets and managing them to be used and to be localized internally.
• Follow up the different requests to deliver the assests according to the deadlines.
• Implementating the International creative and legal guidelines and ensuring they are installed properly.
• Support to different stakeholders to get the final approvals.
• Supervision of the creativities which are developed by a partner and support them in providing assets to create their campaigns.
• Set up a creative campaign postmortem to get a better process and planning.
• Other: Budget & SAP Management.
The Experience we require from you:
At least 3-4 years in similar position (in a marketing or production department) in a media / entertainment company or in a media or advertising agency or in any consumer products company with 360 advertising approach.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Computer knowledge (Windows Office, Outlook, Photoshop).
Very well organized.
The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ and Disney+.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site