Sr. Performance Programmatic Media Buyer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA US
Network Advertising Business Analyst
Location- San Mateo, CA
Are you ready to make a measureable impact to one of the most recognized companies in the world? Then we want you!
The Network Advertising Business Analyst, is a hardworking, analytically inclined strategy driver and storyteller with a passion for the Gaming and Entertainment space. This is an incredible opportunity to craft the way PlayStation's Advertising organization measures and drives operational excellence and revenue growth! The role will partner closely with client partners, client solutions and cross-departmental teams to deliver strategic direction for the department and insights across Global PlayStation business units.
We are looking for a new member of the team with shown understanding of advertising and the gaming industries. You will be responsible for crafting data-driven approaches to optimize our offerings and services. This role is located in PlayStation's global headquarters in San Mateo, CA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide global product analysis focused towards the achievement of Business and Operation goals
• Partner across departmental functions to optimize advertising campaign recommendations
• Drive campaign delivery optimizations through collaboration with the Client Solutions function
• Manage operational tools and integrations in partnership with product owners
• Optimize processes cross-departmentally and fine tune systems for efficient and timely delivery
Required Academic & Work Experience:
• BA or BS degree in a marketing or analytical field
• 5+ years of progressive business operations and analytics experience
• Experience in gaming, advertising, or digital media
Required/Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• An analytics master with the ability to understand cross departmental commitments such as marketing, merchandising and product, and build strategies for Advertising within the larger corporate ecosystem.
• Knowledge of advertising industry and sales practices and systems; Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Ad servers, SQL.
• Experience interacting with advertisers, agencies, analysts and staff in high profile, business critical situations.
• Shown ability to establish goals, set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross functional team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and analytical nature; metric driven behavior with a high degree of organization.
• Innovative, self-starter with high work ethic.
• Ability to travel to industry or partner events as needed.