Assistant To Executive Producer
Universal City, CA US
Director of Casting Administration oversees the Casting Administration Department for the motion picture group. This position will report to the SVP and Head of Legal Affairs of Universal Pictures.
• Serve as the supervisor of the Casting Administration Department staff, responsible for overseeing the day-to day- operations of the department, including hiring, training, counselling and evaluating performance.
• Liaise with Casting Directors, Production Coordinators and Extras Casting Directors to ensure compliance with Studio's Casting Administration procedures and policies. Meetings are in person or by phone, depending on the location of production and casting offices.
• Draft all non-Schedule F performer agreements (actors, stunt performers, background upgrades, pilots, singers, dancers, puppeteers, looping).
• Identify and implement improvements to forms and processes.
• Advise on questions that arise under SAG collective bargaining agreement.
• Minimum 5 years of management experience
• College degree required
• Demonstrated past relevant leadership experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and change priority/direction as needed throughout day.
• Minimum 2 experience and demonstrated ability in Microsoft Word, Outlook.
• Minimum 2 years of demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed, this may include nights and weekends.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Experience working in feature casting or feature production.
• Knowledge of SAG rules
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site