Los Angeles, CA
Animator (project based)
BuzzFeed is looking for a project based animator to join our growing Media Labs team! We're looking for someone clever and creative to work on animations and artwork for our show The Land of Boggs! You will begin as soon as possible, contract length negotiable. Interested candidates will be asked to submit an art test and their portfolios. We look forward to meeting you!
Reporting to our show's creative lead, this is a project-based position lasting through December with possibility of extension. Rate starts at $28-$32 hourly depending on experience level.
• Develop and animate short video content for social media
• Repurpose existing artwork for various usage
• Creatively support the department at large
• Coordinate with creative leads to receive and provide artistic feedback
• Contribute to brainstorm sessions to create new ideas for the future
• Work well in a small team environment
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS
• 2+ years experience with Flash animation
• A creative and problem solving mindset
of social media trends and best practices
• Excellent drawing skills
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Great communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to make changes in a timely manner
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news and entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site