Creative Project Manager, Mobile Marketing
Redwood City, CA
Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships
The Manager, Social Influencer Partnerships will work with some of the most influential creators in the world. Reporting directly to the Director, Social Influencer Partnerships, the Manager will manage influencer activations aimed at sparking the Community to create and converse about our games across all corners of the internet in an authentic way across Maxis, Bioware, Popcap and EA Partner titles. The Manager will oversee multiple influencer activations including campaigns, content pieces, relationships and appearances. Passion is the fuel that inspires our teams, and you will take a love of internet creators - matched with entertainment industry expertise, creator relationships management skills and social channel expertise - to deepen overall player engagement and sentiment for the franchise.
You will take part in strategy, planning, research, outreach and relationship management while partnering with marketing teams to execute campaigns; oversee daily tasks and external agencies; analysis of overall campaigns' performance and contribution to overall brand health; plan campaign reach; and support the Global Marketing team with any other activations and content that may arise.
• Depth of applying insights and data to develop influencer content plans, campaigns and ideas.
• Depth of experience building social influencer campaigns in partnership with marketing and communications partners
• Depth of experience with and knowledge of video and livestream platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch and other new social platforms
• Excited by creating unique and creative ideas in partnership with creators and talent managers
• Depth of understanding of the gaming industry
• Always aim to find opportunities to improve processes
• Want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
• Always look to learn more
• Look to be a part of a collaborative team
• Manage compelling creator and influencer marketing plans and partnerships
• Communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with partners
• Foster relationships with our teams (Development, Marketing Communications, Legal, Finance)
• Use tools to improve influencer content performance and identify the most appropriate creators to meet campaign goals
• Negotiate directly with creators, their business managers and agents
• Manage creator and influencer campaigns with our partners
• Lead meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
• Develop comprehensive reporting to share creator campaign impact
• Work with our agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure delivery of creator content and campaign reports
• Manage influencer budgets and improve spend based on our goals
• 5+ years in the digital space with proven experience delivering successful creator campaigns
• BA or BS degree or Entrepreneurial street creds
• Agency experience building influencer or social content led branded programs ideal
• Experience with digital, social and influencer marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
• Knowledge of the gaming industry
• Desire to brainstorm and develop programs based on campaign goals and our goals
• Interest in social media and creators
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site