Global Social Channel Engagement Associate
Redwood City, CA US
Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Subscriptions
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, passionate Sr. Brand Manager with experience in brand strategy, product marketing, or live service marketing. At EA, you will join a team that is leading how we take our games and services to more players, on more platforms, across the globe.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Brand Management, you will lead our Access subscription program and help set the long-term strategy for the future of the service, leading the evolution of our subscription program to fulfill the promise of giving our members deeper experiences in the games they love.
You have expertise in product marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. You will be passionate about the player and approach the role with an agile mindset that inspires a test and learn approach. You should excel at marrying science and creativity to delight customers and partners. You will excel in a creative environment and enjoy working collaboratively with diverse teams. You have expertise in subscription or loyalty programs and can demonstrate creative thinking in this space.
• Support the long-term brand development, identity and creative direction, partnering with department leads across Development, Marketing and Publishing
• Shape the definition of our consumer target and their associated needs, motivations, and insights to guide brand growth, product development and inform marketing strategies across all marketing touch points
• Partner with consumer insights to combine consumer research and industry and market trends into tangible and insights
• Translate data and consumer insights into compelling brand strategies and briefs
• Create live service brand plans that reduce churn, achieve revenue and growth for the service by increasing acquisition, engagement and retention, and help accomplish the plans
• Envision and articulate high-quality marketing and creative strategies along with performance measurements
• Lead creative teams in briefing and driving campaign development across all key art, brand and campaign content
• Lead with influence in a matrixed company and works with partners to achieve shared goals
• Conduct ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing important brand strategies
Skills / Competencies:
• Understand how to identify marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer, market, and industry trends
• Have a customer-centric focus
• Solid business and analytics skills
• Have an experimental, test and learn mindset
• Understanding of consumer online marketing channels including paid search, direct response media, direct marketing / CRM, analytics, social media and viral marketing.
• Understanding of complex / interactive product or experience, software experience or gaming.
• Familiarity with the asset development process, experience managing creative agencies, writing impactful copy and reviewing assets to ensure brand integrity
• 5 or more years experience in brand management, brand strategy, product marketing
• Project management and coordination across departments and external partners.
• Experience with consumer live service
• Experience building marketing strategies and accomplishing tactical plans
• Experience leading and working with creative teams.
• Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
• Experience with entertainment membership, subscription, or loyalty programs
• Strong project, time management and communication skills.
• Embrace working in a dynamic environment
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site