Market Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Seeking creative and experienced Sports Anchor/Reporter/MMJ for TV and all digital platforms.
• Report, write, shoot, and edit engaging, informative and compelling sports content.
• Develop and execute enterprise stories on regular basis.
• Consistently contribute sports content to station's social media and digital platforms
• Maintain an unequivocal commitment to accuracy, fairness and ethics.
• Ensure all daily production deadlines are met
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Dynamic storyteller and interviewer
• A leader who works well with a team and can successfully execute the station's mission
• Outstanding and energetic communicator on-air, online and social media platforms
• Vast knowledge of sports and teams that interests Chicago audience
• Experience with non-linear shooting and editing
• Knowledge of use of social media a must and ability to execute station's strategy.
• Works well under deadline pressure
• Ability to work flexible schedule, as needed.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Five years of experience as sports anchor/reporter, preferably in a top 20 market.
Bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism or similar field.
Strong familiarity with Chicago area and local sports scene
Experience shooting and editing with prosumer camera is encouraged
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site