Senior Software Engineer
Austin, TX US
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Tools Programmer will do at BioWare:
You will partner with our art, design, and programming teams to enhance our tools and workflows to deliver outstanding content for a worldwide audience.
Who You Are:
You are self-motivated, eager to learn and highly collaborative. You are comfortable working within a large codebase and you have a passion for developing amazing workflows that allow the team to deliver its best content!
• Collaborate with designers and artists on solutions that allow them to populate our gameworlds with amazing experiences.
• Work embedded in the game team for close feedback and iteration with users of tools.
• Support content developers with technical issues they encounter during development.
• Professional or equivalent experience developing tools in C# .Net (Windows Forms or WPF)
• Familiarity with modern game engine toolsets and user interfaces.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every