Sr. Software Engineer - Hair / Cloth Simulation
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Burbank, CA US
The Manager, Marketing Technology-Tagging Implementation will be responsible for the platform operations and tagging of analytics and ad platforms for HBO Max, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and ad platform pixels and tags.
This position will be responsible for partnering with the marketing and media team to collect requirements, working with the engineering team to ensure proper data flows of consumer and performance data, managing vendor partners, and implementing platform setup. This role will be working closely with the marketing and media team to implement proper taxonomies.
• 5 years' experience in analytics and tagging platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Deep knowledge of measurement and marketing analytics platforms, preferably Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and ad platform measurement modules.
• Ability to develop data collection tracking plans on web and in-app to support audience insights and analytics.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively.
• Advanced skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products.
• Knowledge of ad tech space.
• Familiarity with Looker a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams.
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
• Must have prior measurement and analytics experienced.
• Must have knowledge of web diagnostic and development tools, such as Google Developer Tools, to validate pixel and tag deployments.
• Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
• Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
• Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
• Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines; Project Management knowledge a plus.
• Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands